Eduardo Sanchez-Ubanell Posted 3 years ago Eduardo Sanchez-Ubanell Posted 3 years ago ¿Puede alguien realmente absorberte en la vida como en las películas? Parece ser que sí. Un adolescente mexicano, Julio Macías González, sufrió un derrame cerebral fatal cenando con su familia debido a un chupón que le dio su novia temprano ese mismo día. Aparentemente, el chupón le generó un coágulo de sangre que subió hasta el cerebro del joven y causándole el ataque que acabó con su vida. Mexican Teenager Dies from Hickey Remember that scene from the original X-Men movie? You know the one where Rogue makes out with that guy and almost kills him because she’s accidentally sucking the life out of him. It turns that happens for real. A teenager in Mexico, Julio Macías González, suffered a fatal stroke during dinner with his family. And the doctors say it was caused by a hickey he received from his girlfriend earlier that day. Apparently, the hickey created a blood clot that traveled to the teen’s brain causing the stroke that killed him. A similar case occurred in New Zealand in 2010, when a Maori woman experienced a mild stroke caused by a hickey. Luckily, she was able to make a full recovery. Be careful out there people. Don’t leave hickeys. They can kill. And they’re pretty lame anyways.